A few days ago, we had the pleasant opportunity to be featured on Chimes Radio, an app meant excludively for kids. Informaiton, entertainment and content that promises screen free time. This is an app even for parents and that’s where we got intersted as our content revolves around moms and kids.
Sharing a few snippets of the interview.
- What inspired you to start Mums and Stories?
2) How do you manage with screen time and how do you think parents can handle it?
3) How important are life skills and its learning in children?
4) Are you happy with apps like Chimes Radio?
5) What have been your memorable experiences about blogging on Mums and Stories?
You can find more on Chimes Radio here on https://www.chimesradio.com/